Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!!

I was tagged by Dawn!

A-Available or Taken: Taken by a darling Canadian
B-Best Friend: Jen T. She's been my best friend forever...boys are stupid, throw rocks at them.
C-Cake or Pie: Cake, but only if it's by Tailor Made Cakes
D-Drink of Choice: Hot tea with cream and sugar
E-Essential Item You Use Everyday: I use my computer everyday
F-Favorite Color: Pink
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms....definately worms...
H-Hometown: Beckley, West Virginia
I-Indulgence: I let myself buy something frivolous once or twice a month....today, its going to be stamps....Stamp Club tonight!
J-January or February: February...because it is one step closer to spring than January.
K-Kids and Names: I don't have kids, I have cats Tonks, Chloe, and Cosette
L-Life is Incomplete Without: Friends and Family
M-Marriage Date: I'm not married, in fact, I get my final divorce papers tommorrow!
N-Number of Siblings: 1- Nicholas
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges. They're easier for me to eat than apples....unless they're cut up.
P-Phobias or Fears: Spiders....and Aliens. Don't ask.
Q-Favorite Quote:"A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is going to be untill she gets into hot water" Eleanor Roosevelt
R-Reason to Smile: There is always a reason to smile, some people just choose not to.
S-Season: Fall
T-Tag 3 or 4 people: Michael, Jen, Kim
U-Unknown fact about me: I sing opera
V-Vegetable you don't like: Brussel sprouts...I've never tried them, but they just look and smell icky.
W-Worst Habit: Biting my nails....even though they're acrylic!
X-Xrays: I've had several since I work for a Chiropractor....2 sets for each car accident and two on my hand when I fell and he thought I broke it.
Y-Your fave food: Chipotle burrito bowl
Z-Zodiac: Libra....ha! They think I am balanced....

No comments: