Monday, June 04, 2007

Something about Me

Saw this on Splitcoast....

Yourself: I love me, most of the time
Your Partner: I love him more than I thought I could love
Your Hair: blonde-ish
Your Mother: My confidante, my rock
Your Father: A little nuts....
Your Favorite Item: My promise ring
Your Dream Last Night: That my OBGYN called and told me I was pregnant
Your Favorite Drink: Sprite
Your Dream Car: Corvette
Dream Home: In the country with my own stamping room
The Room You Are In: My office at work (it's Sage Shadow!)
Your Fear: oddly....aliens. Not Star Wars aliens, but like 'Signs' aliens. ET freaks me out!
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Just...happy
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: My boyfriend
You’re Not: confident
One of Your Wish List Items: a digital SLR
The Last Thing You Did: Print out insurance forms before switching to SCS for a bit
You Are Wearing: Scrubs- ceil blue pants and a floral top and white sketchers with pink
Your Favorite Weather: sunny and 75!
Your Favorite Book: Any Harry Potter
Last Thing You Ate: Oreos
Your Life: It's getting there...
Your Mood: tired
Your Best Friend: Jen T.
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: going home
Your Car: Honda Civic
What Are You Doing At The Moment: sitting in my office chair
Relationship Status: In a relationship
What Is On Your TV: don't have one here
What Is The Weather Like: Sunny with a chance of thunderstorms
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: Yesterday evening- MTV movie awards

Yep. I'm boring.

No comments: