Friday, January 05, 2007

CC93

Wow I haven't done a color challenge in a while! Meh. I made a watermark at the behest of JeanneS. on SplitCoast as well! It's plain, but it does the job!

So anyway, this card is for color challenge 93: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Blush Blossom, and Sage Shadow.

I used Chocolate Chip as the base color for this card, then a layer of Blush Blossom that is stamped with the Leaves A La Carte wheel using Chocolate Chip pad ink. There is a layer of Rose Red with another Chocolate Chip piece on top of that and it is stamped with the sprig of flowers from the Carte Postale set using Versamark ink to create a watermark effect.

The main image is colored with Prismacolor pencils and mounted on Rose Red and Sage Shadow. All of the edges are inked with Chocolate Chip pad ink and a sponge bit.

I will try and post more, really. My life just got turned upside down the past few weeks and this weekend will be the first NORMAL weekend that I will have had in a good long time.....*sigh*

No comments: