Sunday, December 09, 2007

This is a huge post....

So these are just a few of the things that I made for the 'craft show' that I did yesterday. It turned out to be more like people who sold Avon and Mary Kay and Tupperware and such, than actual crafts. *sigh* Ah well....I still made a little money so that was nice. Now, here are the projects....sorry, I don't remember everything that I used on each one.

Green Thumb mini photo album- I found the albums at Michaels for $1 and just covered and decorated. This one was my favorite!

Spiral Boquet mini photo album

My version of snowman soup


Snowflake Serenade card- based off of a card I saw on Nichole Heady's blog (I think).

Spiral Boquet card



Peaceful Wishes card


Believe tree card- based on a card seen on Nichole Heady's blog.


Figgy Pudding snowman card.
Whoo hoo! Look at me posting again. :P







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica!! I hadn't popped in for a while!! Glad to see you are busy creating
starla (star)