Saturday, September 01, 2007

I really don't want to hae to put this stuff on eBay....

SO PLEASE TAKE IT OFF MY HANDS! I have this listed on SplitCoast as well!

First and foremost....Pearl Ex....I bought ALL OF THIS PEARL EX and I NEVER use the stuff!I also have the following colors of Pearl Ex available...some have never been used, and others have been used once and a miniscule amount:

Flamingo pink, super copper, brilliant gold, sunset gold, sparkle copper, aztec gold, sparkle gold, super russet, interference violet, interference gold, silver, micro pearl, super bronze, turquoise, brilliant yellow, true blue, antique silver, misty lavender, antique copper, spring green, duo green-yellow.

21 Colours! $1.50 each! Buy 2 for $2.50. $26.00 for the whole lot or make me an offer!

On to the TAC sets. I am cleaning out my stamp room and these ALL MUST GO. Prices are as listed, but feel free to make me an offer on groups of sets and I WILL COMBINE SHIPPING!

Wild Animals $13 + Shipping. Used ONCE!
Sassy Cats $5 +Shipping. Used once!
Something For You $5 + Shipping. Never Used!
Charming Gardeners $13 +Shipping. Used once!
Tag Tidbits $6+ Shipping. Gently Used!
You're Invited $3+shipping. Gently used!
Trendy Greetings $13 +Shipping. Gently Used!
Hip Hardware $4 + Shipping. Used ONCE!
Celebrate $5 +Shipping. NEVER USED!
Little Somethings $6 +Shipping. One stamp used ONCE!
Ancient Alphabet $14 +Shipping. Only a couple letters used!
July Stamp of the Month set $4 +Shipping. Gently used!
Jungle/Hip Hip Limited Edition set $5 + Shipping Gently used!
Hey You (gift with purchase stamp) $1+Shipping. Never Used.
FBI Girly stamp (uncut still...and I dont recall the name of the set) $3 +shipping. Never used.
Booking stamps (25 stamps total) $10 + Shipping. Gently used!

I have pictures of ALL of the TAC stamps. PM with your email if you want to see pictures of any of them!


And finally....WOOD BLOCKS and SU plastic hinge cases!!! I have a TON of wood blocks and cases from unmounting my SU sets! MAKE AN OFFER! PM if you need specific sizes, etc! I will be MORE than happy to help you out!

ETA: Removed items sold on SCS.

No comments: