Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday...I hit some gold!

So Michael and I decided that we needed to get out of the house for a bit today since we spent all day watching "Lost" yesterday....and kinda forgot about the world.

We went to lunch at Longhorn (ended up brining most of it home for leftovers...) and then wandered into the bookstore where I looked at some copies of Take Ten magazine...I had never seen it before so I perused and decided not to buy.

So we wandered down to the LSS which is about 5 doors down from the bookstore. Walked in, started perusing, picked up some more imaging sheets for my Stamp A Ma Jig...and then I saw them...

All sizes....

All styles....

Of Karen Foster Snap Stamps.

Same prices as joanns.com and the other online stores, but no shipping! So I picked up a set of the mini casual and the medium casual. They also had the great big giant HUGE set....but I don't scrapbook so I have no use for them really. I haven't played with them yet cause I get most of my inspiration after dark-ish. So maybe later.

We also checked out the Kroger Marketplace in Pickerington...now. I used to work at Kroger....that kroger before it was a Marketplace. It's totally different now....but it's awesome! Good prices...lots of organics...very nice store. I was highly impressed. They even had a little craft section with some scrapbooking and embellishments....even Kalidecolor ink pads!

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

Oh you lucky stamper you!! Can't wait till you post some cards using the snap stamps...I gotta get me some!