Monday, November 20, 2006

Is that....mojo...?



Is that my mojo that I see coming back? I don't know...I don't want to jinx it with getting all excited. So...this card....is made with my new Peaceful Wishes stamp set and French Script BG. (My DBF and I joked that I broke in three virgin stamps this weekend!)

I stamped French Script BG with Cranberry Crisp ink on Cranberry Crisp paper and then inked the edges with Chocolate Chip. Stamped Linen BG with True Thyme ink on True Tyme paper and inked the edges with Chocolate Chip. Stamped the sprig with True Thyme on Whisper White CS and inked the edges with....wait for it....Chocolate Chip AND Creamy Caramel. The corners are punched with SU's ticket corner punch (innit just rockin'?) and stuck together with the miracle in a little green and white bottle...Mono Multi.

After all the layers were put together....it still needed something so I busted out some Versamark and Classy Copper EP then stamped and embossed the Peaceful Wishes sentiment.

Whoot! It's the inspiration fairy hitting again!

No comments: