So I made this card a while back. I like it though. The stems are inked with a geen marker and the petals with a purple marker. I think the only stampin' Up! thing that I used on this card was this flower from the Art of Life set.
So I inked up the flower and stamped it a few times and thought, "hey, you should distress that a bit." So I busted out my handy Making Memories distressing kit and went to town. The 'primas' are also by Making Memories, and they were white. I smudged them against a violet ink pad and then attempted to dry them with my heat gun.
After melting a hole through my embellishment case...I realised that I charred the flowers. Go me!!! Burnt primas on the menu for tonight! I put em on there anyway...they didn't look too bad after all.
Added some hardware and a bit of leftover bridal ribbon and ping. Done. Burning flowers aside, I think the whole card took me 20 minutes....it took much longer to get the burnt flower smell out of my apartment. ;)