Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I hate Valentine's day, but.....

I made this card for DBF anyway. Stamps: A Light Heart-Stampin' Up!, Paper:Basic Grey Blush, Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip, and Bazill Basics pink, Ribbon:Pink grosgrain-Michael's Crafts, Brads: Making Memories mini silver brads.

It was easy really. Make the card base out of Bazill Basics pink CS, adhere the Basic Grey Blush line patterned paper to the front of the card. I used mini glue dots to adhere the ribbon on. Then I stamped the Love stamp from A Light Heart onto Very Vanilla CS, cut an oval out of chocolate chip and mounted them together. Then I mounted the oval over the ribbon with dimensionals.

It needed something! So I added the three little brads in the corner to balance it out.

I still don't like Valentine's Day, but I love him so I made this card, baked a Chocolate Chip French Silk cake, and made him a steak dinner. I must be in Luuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvveeeee.

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty - I love these yummy colors! MMMMM... french silk cake, sounds delish!

Allison Rankin said...

This card is just beautiful! I love that BG paper and have yet to find it in Canada!

dawnmercedes said...

You have to like Valentine's Day...you're a FAIRY!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

I love your creations! and this card is beautiful!


Bety