Thursday, March 22, 2007

Birthday Invitation

Yep. That's my mom. She was 17 when this picture was taken and she is still this beautiful, just 33 years older. Well, she will be on April 3.

I used 5x5 Fabriano notecards and envelopes for this invitation. Stampin' Up! Creamy Caramel ink, Art of Life stamp set, Very Vanilla and Creamy Caramel cardstock, and Ivory organdy ribbon.

I used a Coluzzle to cut the hole in the card and printed the photo on vellum paper. My best friend and I stamped the flower and leaves from Art of Life onto the cut paper with Creamy Caramel ink then attached the photo with a vellum tape runner.

The inside of the invitation is printed on Very Vanilla cardstock using a creamy caramel color from the list of RGB to SU! colors. I layered the VV on a piece of Creamy caramel and then adhered them inside. I didn't take a photo cause I totally didn't feel like photoshopping all of that out....please forgive.

It needed something, so I whipped a little bow with ivory organdy ribbon onto it and voila! Nice, eh?

No comments: