Monday, March 12, 2007

Stamp Club

CS: Confetti White CS, Green Galore (I think....), Glossy White. Ink: Versamark, spectrum pad. Accessories: Clear EP, white organdy ribbon. Stamps: butterfly of Happiness, SU!

So this was my first brayering experience and my first time trying the Joseph's Coat technique. I am a little brayer illiterate! And spectrum pad illiterate.....ah well. Despite the fact that we did not have an embossing buddy, I think this turned out well!

First we inked up the brayer with the spectrum pad and rolled it over the glossy cardstock. Let it dry, it didnt take long, then stamped the butterflies with versamark and powdered them with clear EP and heated it up. Then I brayered a dark blue (I can't remember the color, I'm sorry!) over that and buffed the ink off of the flutterbyes. Then embellish! I think that was how it went....I hope.....:D

No comments: