Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Rose Butterflies

Well, I saw a card similar to this on SCS yesterday by emmiestamps and loved it so much that I decided to CASE it....sorta. I changed things! I always intend to CASE and always end up changing something to suit my tastes a little more. Nothing wrong with that.


Supplies: All supplies by Stampin' Up! (unless noted) Stamp set: Butterflies of Happiness, Paper: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla; Ink: regal Rose, versamark; Ivory organdy ribbon. Pink EP by Stampendous, Coluzzle cutting system nested oval, Platinum vellum from Hobby Lobby.
Cuttlebug Textile A2 embossing folder, Glue Dots, Tombow Mono Multi.


It's cute, eh? Pretty self explanatory really....the butterflies were stamped on platinum vellum (it's a very shimmery vellum that I found at Hobby Lobby) with Versamark and then embossed with a pastel pink embossing powder. It's very shimmery in real life. The thought crossed my mind to add glitter or stickles, but sometimes you just know what will kill a nice looking card.

No comments: