Friday, April 27, 2007

Stamp Club Thursday and Moving.

I made it to stamp club this week. After busting my tush the way I have been the past few days, I deserved it! I ordered 4 inks and the round tab punch from the Spring Mini. I swear, I have been having DREAMS about that thing....I don't know why. But for some reason I think that deep in my unconsious, I neeeeeeed it. :)

All Supplies by Stampin' Up!: Au chocolate double sided designer paper, Chocolate Chip CS, Perfect Plum CS, Chocolate chip ink, Vintage Violet ink, Doodle This, Warm Words, Everyday Flexible Phrases, Chocolate grosgrain ribbon, Vintage Violet stitched ribbon.

Check out the ROCKIN' new watermark too! *squee* I decided that I suck at photoshop too much and spend $4 (well freaking spent) dollars on thise little beauty from Dina Kowal. My demo (fabulous chick that she is) found the pattern for this box on SplitCoastStampers, here. Cute, isn't it?

All Supplies by Stampin' Up!: Certainly Celery CS, Whisper White CS, Stazon Jet Black ink, gold eyelets, Cool Carribean Re-inker (w/Aquapainter), Certainly Celery Marker, Doodle This, All Year Cheer eight billion and a half (joking!), and some color of yellow marker that I forget. ;)
This is one of those great standing up window card things! They are a TON smaller than I thought, but honestly in most gallery pictures and things, everything looks so big that it throws me off! We used the Crop A Dial to set the eyelets...love that thing. And Cool Carribean ink with an aquapainter to paint the flower! I am so thinking that I need this 'Doodle This set. :)

That's about all I have for now. I would post the other card from Stamp Club, but I can't remember any of the colors or anything that we used in it....aww heck, here it is anyway, just for looks.

Now, we just moved last weekend and are still in the midst of unpacking. I am kinda pirating wireless internet from a neighbor (duh....you use a security code!) so it is a little touch and go around here with my blogging and SCS time. Hopefully the phone company will get my DSL sorted out by Tuesday like they promised...ugh. :(

2 comments:

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

I just love your buckle card and the chocolate box too! And now.. you've been tagged! Check out the details: http://www.createdbyu.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.