Monday, December 04, 2006

Let's talk about life for a moment

It's called War-Scrapping. :D

I was re-reading some of my older blog posts and remembering the 8x8 scrapbook that I did for my cousin's wedding a few months back. I pre-made the whole thing and took pictures at the wedding, had them printed in about 5 minutes at Walgreens, and popped them onto the mats in the scrapbook while on the way to the reception.

My grandpa was my get-away driver, if you will.

A month later I was out with my brother and he was using his Apple PowerBook on the way and had internet connection because he was picking up wireless from houses along the way....he calls it War-Driving. I dunno why....

So I call what I did....War-scrapping.

Stupid thought for the day. :D

1 comment:

Danita said...

LOL! Thanks for sharing this tidbit. Love it!! :)