Saturday, December 23, 2006

Twas the day before Christmas....

And I did a little work today. Well that and I spent a good deal of time with my DBF, my best friend and her one year old baby. I love that kid, and so does DBF...he likes to play with the kiddo....it is so sweet to see. And this is the man who said to me about a year and a half ago "I don't like kids, I don't want to have any." Ok, truth be told, I felt the same way about that time too, mainly because of the fact that I was with an alcoholic at the time. When DBF started dating a while later, that feeling started to change. I guess it all depends on who you are with. When I was with the wrong person, I didn't want kids. Now I can hardly wait to start trying. Yep, it's that good.



This is another simple thank you note set that I stamped on the SU! pre-cut notecards. I stamped the trees from Lovely As A Tree and then colored them with Prismacolor pencils and used odorless mineral spirits to blend. The sentiment is from TAC, the Trendy Greetings set.



And here is a set using Simply Said. I just love making these little sets. I think they will make a nice little add on to gifts.



And this....is the piece de resistance....a pinecone ball ornament! I think that I need to use longer pins next time because the little pins I got were hard for me to keep my fingers on. If you make one of these....definately use a thimble. My fingers are SORE! but I think this little beauty was well worth it!

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!

No comments: