Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Bracelets

Cool, huh? I was demoing the new Martha Stewart line at Michael's on Saturday and happened upon some Shrinky Dink plastic. Woot?! So I snatched it up ($4.99 for 10 sheets) as well as some white Stazon opaque ink and headed home. After carefully selectng Carte Postale, I stamped each image on black Shrinky Dink plastic, punched the images out with round and oval punches, punched holes with my Crop A Dial and then shrank in the toaster oven!
Once shrunk, I attached them to jump rings and attached to the bracelet. Honestly, they needed something so I went BACK to Michael's and purchased some crystals and added the little drops. This thing got such a good reaction that I made a Pickerington Tigers one and am sending it to school with my friend tommorrow to see if these little bad boys can sell!

I like em. Alot. Must make more with butterfly stamps!

2 comments:

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

I like the Postal Carte bracelet. I need to get out my polyshrink and do something with it. ;)

Swamp Tulip said...

How Awesome! I just love your bracelets. Great job.

Teresa