Friday, June 29, 2007

WT119 -and- CC120

I got the inspiration from this card partially from Amy R. and the rest is all about the challenges. Yes, I have been stamping more lately. Yay!

Supplies: Little Lady stamp set by PaperTrey Ink, Palette Noir ink by Stewart Superior, Pretty In Pink, Marigold Morning, and Cool Carribean CS by Stampin' Up!, black mini brad by Spare Parts, Platinum Vellum, Sakura Clear Stardust pen.

It's hard to see, but the spots on the wings and the trail are all shimmered with the Sakura Clear Glaze pen. I stamped the wings with Noir on Cool Carribean then cut them out and then cut out some platinum vellum just a titch bigger than the CC wings. I stamped a black body out and then attached the wings to the body and popped it up on a dimensional. I just did the scallops with a corner rounder and glued them down before stamping the bug trail.

Like?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me who sings the song on your Blog I think it's Beautiful. I love your work!!! thanks Teresa