Sunday, July 01, 2007

OMG....

I was at the new Cord Camera Scrapbook Center in Reynoldsburg/Pickerington area yesteray. Thank goodness my Grandma told me that she had seen it out there the other day or I would have NEVER KNOWN that it was there. I was highly, highly impressed with their expansive selection and LARGE classroom space.

I was looking around while Michael harrassed the girl at the coffee stand (YES! It has a Joe's right inside the store!) to make him a coffee. Then I saw it.....Karen Russell is coming to teach at that store on July 20th! I was geeked! Completely! I am so going to that....

AND....for the comment I got on my last post....

The music on my blog is by James Carrington and the song is called Ache. I heard it on an episode of Smallville last season and have been hooked ever since. But the scene also had hottie Lex in it, so who wouldn't be hooked?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the name of the song Love it too
Keep up the good work your stuff is beautiful !