Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Color Challenge for the week


I haven't done a challenge in a LOOOONNNGGGG time...

This is Color Challenge 80 for this week on SCS. Pick a plum: Perfect Plum and/or Pale Plum, Always Artichoke, and Sahara Sand.

Stamps are A Light Heart, by Stampin' Up! and Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, and Always Artichoke CS are Stampin' Up!. The 'Sahara Sand' CS is actually a close match from Matchmakers CS because I don't own any Sahara Sand CS yet. :(

Anyway, the heart is stamped with Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla CS and cut out. I ran it through the Xyron and then stuck it down onto the Matchmakers CS. Everything else is just layered and glued and I decided at the last second to add the sentiment on the Pale Plum with Always Artichoke.

Maybe I can get my stamping muse back now that I have most of the SU! CS and inks...we'll see.

No comments: