Friday, September 01, 2006



I made a card last night! Lookie!

The cardstock is just generic pre-packaged cardstock from Michael's. The stamp is SassyCats from TAC (whom I am a demo for, btw :P ). The sentiment in the bottom right hand corner? Oh yeah....Karen Foster snap stamps. I did the doodling too....my first time. Alright, the kitty is colored with a grey prismacolor pencil and then I used gamsol to blend. Stickles are on the collar and the eyes and whiskers as well as the doodling is done with a Sakura GellyRoll glaze pen

I also got my cousins album finished...I will try and take some pictures of it tonight and get it posted up here for all to see!

And....JulieHRR....grrr! Because of her magnificent post on her blog in regards to Colorbox Fluid Chalk Inks....I ordered two sets on eBay this morning: Pastels and Brights. Evil JulieHRR...she's great, isn't she?

No comments: