Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The new catty is heeeeerrrrreeeeeee

Nice cover, eh? The samples in the new catty are wonderful and very attractive...I have been so inspired by them and have even taken the time to draw up some layouts based on the cards and pages I saw!

Not sure what is on my wishlist yet. I'm trying to be very well behaved and not go insane with the spending. But here is what I do really, -really- like:

Sleigh Bells Ring, pg. 41- It's a beautiful Christmas set, I really like the way it looks and the samples done with it, but I know there is NO way I can make it look that pretty. I am not good at colouring in the slightest....I just can't seem to get pretty stamps like that too look right. (And yet another reason I didn't order any Thomas Kincaid stamps from CHF).

Sealed with a Kiss, pg. 48- Cute.....cute....still unsure about it.

Polka Dots & Paisley, pg. 68- It's -really- growing on me. I used this at stamp club a couple months ago, and didn't like it at first, but the more I look the more I like it....:D

Doodle This, pg. 99- I want it. yes. I do.

Winds of Grace, pg. 109- Like it....on the fence about buying tho. I think it would be good to make cards for my dad.

Priceless, pg. 117- Love it.

Baroque Motifs, pg. 126- Yeah, when I saw this set in the preview catty, I absolutely HAD to have it. HAD TO HAVE IT. Now that I look at it more, I am not sure. Will I use those chunkier images? I have tons of Rhona swirls....do I need more?

Wing It, pg. 126- Hilarious! Those wings could go on SO MANY THINGS! I keep picturing the heart with wings tattooed on the arm of a biker....hehe.

Illuminations, pg. 127- Love it. Dunno if I would use it.

Pick a Petal, pg. 133- I like it....it's adorable!

Elegant Notes, pg. 134- Love this set....I wish I still sang or played guitar.

Define Your Life, pg. 159- I love this set.....love it....want it. I will have it.

All the DP is awesome. I am having a hard time deciding which I like the most and which I want to get. The ribbon rocks and the new In Colors are so freaking cool! I do know that I want to order those first so that I can get to playing with them.

I really think that the Stampin' Stack and Store is awesome and I would love to have one. That would help with my clutter issues for sure!

And the Paper Pretties....wow. SU! Was totally in my brain on that one.

No comments: