Thursday, May 31, 2007

PaperTrey Ink

Dontcha just *heart* their stuff?!? I do. Boy do I. I posted on SplitCoast yesterday about how giddy I was when I opened my box of stamps. It was -pristine-. It really is the little touches that make a company stand out in my mind. And....I will order again. Definately.

Supplies: Stampin' Up cardstock (Real Red, Basic Black), PaperTrey Ink cardstock (white....YUM!), Stampin Up! Ink (Real Red), Stewart Superior Pallete Ink (Noir), Papertrey Ink stamps (Little Lady).

De-lish! I stamped the large ladybug all over the yummy, crisp white cardstock. Then I stamped the little ladybug and all of the antennae. I cut it into pieces, mounted it on Real Red and then onto Basic Black card bases and stamped the sentiments. I decided the envies needed to match, so I stamped those too.

Supplies: Stampin Up cardstock (Summer Sun, Pixie Pink, Gable Green), PaperTrey cardstock (white), Stampin' Up Ink (Summer Sun, Pixie Pink, Gable Green, Creamy Caramel, Basic Black), Silver mini brad, pink velvet ribbon.

There was NO plan for this card...and it showed cause it took me an hour and a half to make. I just started stamping and pling! it all came together....love it when that happens.


No comments: