Monday, May 28, 2007

Some stuff

This is....well...sorta what Sparky's wedding invitation will look like. I made up three samples, and they liked this one the best, but we made some changes to the design and such.


Supplies: Stampin' Up CS (Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, and Lavender Lace), Martha Stewart Crafts (clear monogram frames stamp set), Stampin' Up (Ivory Organdy Ribbon), Provocraft (Textile cuttlebug embossing folder).

Simple, yet elegant I think. changes to be made? Well the embossing is going to be done with the swirls embossing folder, and nix the Martha monogram. Instead we are using the wedding cake stamp and embossing with silver EP...and nixing the ribbon. Simple enough....I think.

I found the pattern for this card here. I love Nichole Heady's blog....she always has such cute stuff. And as such, I ordered my first two PaperTrey ink stamp sets on Saturday...Little Lady and Green Thumb! I am -wicked- excited about them coming this week. Incidentally, I also have some new Bella's coming this week also!

I tried some pergamano as well...using what I had...an embossing thingie and a paper piercer on black fun foam.


I dunno. I think it looks ok....I'll keep trying because this craft dates back to the 14th century and that is -perfect- for when DBF and I do re-enacting...gives me something I can sit down and do while he goes out and battles.

No comments: